As i'm new to this blog thing, i thought a get to know me post would fit quite nicely.
1. My name is Kimberley/Kim.
2. I come from a little place about an hour away from london.
3. I am currently 17 years old.
4. I am about to go into my second and last year of sixth form where i am studying; business studies, psychology and photography.
5. I drink tea... all day long.
6. I find all things beauty related amazing! I could go make-up shopping all day!
7. I have an addiction to chinese food! sooooo good!
8. I am a very shy person upon meeting new people.
9. I hope to go to university to study Business Management.
10. I have a pet dog named Rosie.
11. I'd love to live in Alykes, Zante one day, it's my favouritest place in the whole world!
12. I went to New York in October 2012 and got stuck in Hurricane Sandy! Scary but exciting!
13. I have a phobia of stickers and plasters! horrible things erghhhh.
14. I really want to own my own businesses when i am older and be a businesswoman.
15. I'm 5'6, not tall.. not small.
16. I could spend hours and hours watching youtube videos.
17. I can't eat onions, mcdonalds or kfc as it will make me ill - sad life.
18. I have creepily long fingers and toes!
19. My favourite films are monsters inc and finding nemo, hehe.
20. I really want to travel the world.
21. I am a really bad morning person, i hate talking to people as soon as i've woken up.
22. I have a brother named Michael.
23. I played football for 12 years and loved it!
24. I have blue eyes.
25. My friends and family are the most important things to me in the world.
and that's me in 25 facts!
xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466751/?claim=acvdapdak47">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466751/?claim=acvdapdak47">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets nessa
Thank you! Of course, i am following now! Xx
DeleteThank you so much for the follow.
ReplyDeleteFollow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets from germany
I'm a new blogger too, from this tag I guess we have a lot of things in common :) Check out my blog here : http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.co.il
ReplyDelete